Check in/out Informationen
- No later than 10 days prior to your arrival be sure to return the completed crew list (form will be sent to you after your booking)
- Required documents to be brought along with you:
- charter contract (voucher)
- skipper’s license
Croatian coast license, international sailing license ( if you have any doubts whether your national license can be used in Croatia, please contact us in advance. We will clarify the validity in Croatia.
- VHF license
Included in Croatian coast license ( if issued after 1993)
- Upon your arrival at the base please register directly at our office. Registration includes the settling of all fees/extras due and completion of documentation to ensure a quick check-in. e.g.:
- Tourist Tax (1 € per person and day)
- Permit (transitlog), end cleaning, gas
- extras ( e.g. outboard engine)
- A security deposit has to be paid prior to embarkation – either in cash, or by credit card. Of course the deposit will be refunded after check out if no damages occurred. It is possible to buy a deposit insurance.
- Following a detailed briefing with a representative at the chartered yacht the boat papers will be handed over.
Check in: Saturday till 05 pm —– Check out: Saturday till 09:00 am. For Sunday/Sunday charter respectively Wednesday/Wednesday charter the check in will be finished till 1 pm
Recommendations for your check in – make use of the presence of our staff:
- Pump: operation mode, switch on/off
- Instruments: Function of the instruments ( wind, depth, speed, distance, GPS,..)
- Anchor and chain: explanation of the windlass
- Sails: instructions for use of sails and ropes.
- Tanks: check if the fuel and water tank are completely full; fill up water in water tank before leaving the marina
- Fridge: Turn it on, check if it works.
- Main switch board: Instructions for all the switches and meters.
- Kitchen: are enough Dishes, knifes, spoons, forks, pans, pots etc available for your crew?
- Lights: Check if all of them work (navigation, cabin,..)
- Motor: while turning the engine on and off the alarm must work (beeping). The speed-handle must be soft. Find out how to change motor strap, how to control and change oil.
- Gas: Check the main valve, is there extra gas tank and tools to exchange it on the boat?
- Life-jackets: Are they appropriate for the crew (enough of children or large sizes)? Where are the life belts?
- Tank for faeces: How to empty it, capacity.
- Pipe-valves: Where are they, how to reach them, function?
- Toilets: Is the hand-pump working?
As an alternative to a security deposit (in cash or by credit card) we offer to you the possibility of a payment of a non refundable deposit of:
- Non-refundable payment in the amount of: 175 € (3 cabins); 200 €(4 cabins); 225 €(5 cabins)
- You will be insured against damages to the boat and equipment during your sailing trip. The amount will not be refunded
Our goal is to organize your sailing trip as flexible as possible. Therefore we offer to you in the off season in addition to the standard Saturday/Saturday charter following alternatives:
- Sunday/Sunday charter
- Wednesday/Wednesday charter
- 10 day charter
- Weekend charter
- Daily charter ( starting from 2 days)
- No traffic jams during your travel by car to the base and back home
- Individual and quick check in
The take over day will be already the first day of your sailing trip – Check in will be finished at 01 pm (instead of 05 pm)
Some advise for a nice sailing experience
Clothes and shoes
If you intend to sail in every condition – especially in the off season – you need to have a water-tight sailing suit and boots with you.
For those who sail only from June to the end of August it will be enough to take a light windbreaker (waterproof), a few t-shirts, shorts, swimming suit, cap, and a sweater for evenings. You can also always use long pants. On board it is either barefooted (what is the most comfortable way, however not recommended if you are engaged in sailing or similar), or sport shoes with rubber. Additional an extra pair for exploring the coast and flip-flops are recommended. Do not travel with suitcases; they take to much space on the sailing-boat. Rather use sports bags. For the sportive guy’s I can really recommend to take your jogging gear with you – not only results a leap in the water after the morning run in high spirits, it enables you to experience the island and small villages much better.
Enclosed find a list of useful items to be brought along:
- Detergent, Paper towels, Dish towel, Swiss Knife, garbage bags
- Gluing tape, Candles, lighter, Torch (headband), can opener
- CD’s, Games, Photo camera, mobile phone respectively notebook incl12 V charger
- As soon as the boat engine is stopped turn of the fridge. Otherwise the fridge will empty your batteries
- Gas valve always close after cooking is finishes
- In case of stronger wind always put on the life belts
- Reduce the sailing surface in time
- Make economical use of the water (except you intend to go to a marina every two days)
- As soon as you leave the harbour or bay, close all valves and do not leave any kitchenware lying around
- In the harbour or marina: s-l-o-w speed
- Toilets: no tampons or similar things
Following weather services are recommended:
www.dhmz.htnet.hr – the croatian weather service including detailed charts and three respectively seven day prognosis.
www.wetter.online.de – three day prognosos
Additionally radio Split is broadcasting three times a day a weather update (ask the marina staff which channel is used)
Place an order for provisions
We offer to you the possibility to order your provisions in advance. The payment will be done during your check in the marina. The provisions will be delivered directly to the yacht. Just follow the link
Charter contract (general terms and conditions)